Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Which drivers should I sell? 806A's or 908-8A's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member analog addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2007
    Posts
    521
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Which drivers should I sell? 806A's or 908-8A's

    I now have 3 sets of small format drivers (Thanks Marty!) and feel like I should only keep 2. I have a new set of 902-8B's, a set of 908-8A's, and a set of 806A's. I'm definitely keeping the 902's, but need to decide which of the remaining drivers I should keep.

    Anyone have any opinions?

    Which ones do what better?

    Oh yeah, I do have a set of 802-8G's in my model 19's, but I'm not sure they're coming out of there any time soon....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
    Searching for Sonic Nirvana...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member robertbartsch's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2009
    Posts
    166
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Which drivers should I sell? 806A's or 908-8A's

    Well, I would keep them all.

    If you must sell a pair, I would sell the 902s. I perfer the older designs but to each his own, I suppose.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Which drivers should I sell? 806A's or 908-8A's

    Sell the 806's.
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.